- Does the real real buy outright?
- What is the most expensive bag in the world?
- Can you negotiate with Fashionphile?
- Does Yoogi’s closet have layaway?
- Why is Birkin bag so expensive?
- Does Yoogi’s closet sell authentic bags?
- How long does it take to get paid from Fashionphile?
- How does Fashionphile discount work?
- What does Fashionphile pay for bags?
- Does Fashionphile sell authentic bags?
- Can you use your Neiman Marcus card at Fashionphile?
- Why does Louis Vuitton burn unsold bags?
- What percentage does Fashionphile take?
- Can you return on Fashionphile?
- Do you pay tax on Fashionphile?
- Does Fashionphile use affirm?
Does the real real buy outright?
Our sell upfront program allows you to sell select watches, fine jewelry, handbags and sneakers, and get paid upfront, without waiting for your items to sell.
You can choose payment in cash or site credit (+10%), which you will receive within two weeks..
What is the most expensive bag in the world?
1. Mouawad 1001 Nights Diamond Purse – USD 3.8 Million. Mouawad 1001 Nights Diamond Purse is currently the most expensive handbag in the world and holds the position in Guinness World Records since 2011.
Can you negotiate with Fashionphile?
Does FASHIONPHILE negotiate prices? We do not negotiate pricing for FASHIONPHILE or FASHIONPHILE Outlet. Prices are fixed at the amount indicated on the website.
Does Yoogi’s closet have layaway?
As alternatives to layaway, we offer financing through Affirm or PayPal Credit.
Why is Birkin bag so expensive?
Why is Hermès as expensive as it is? Part of the reason for the high prices of the bags, the Birkin in particular, is that the supply is restricted to special clients, resulting in waitlists that can be as long as six years. With a supply much less than the demand, it’s only natural that this fuels the price growth.
Does Yoogi’s closet sell authentic bags?
They said we won’t change our position your item is indeed 100% Authentic. They have nothing to gain and like I’ve said they’ve never been wrong. I search reviews on Yoogi’s and I’m not the only one that has their items held for money. They are making money this way.
How long does it take to get paid from Fashionphile?
Please note for check payments sent within the Continental US may take 7-14 business days for delivery. International mailing addresses may take 14-21 business days.
How does Fashionphile discount work?
The very first thing to check if you have never been to Fashionphile is their Last Call. These are products that have been there more than 90 days and will increase in percent discount by 1% each day until day 15, meaning you can get up to 45% of their already discounted prices.
What does Fashionphile pay for bags?
How much commission do they take? They give you a straight forward buyout price. You get 70% of the sale price. Handbags priced over $3,000 you will receive 85% of the portion of the selling price above $3,000.
Does Fashionphile sell authentic bags?
Excellent company that has authentic handbags and accessories at a great price!
Can you use your Neiman Marcus card at Fashionphile?
FASHIONPHILE now issues Neiman Marcus gift cards as an optional payment method to all customers who sell to FASHIONPHILE.
Why does Louis Vuitton burn unsold bags?
Louis Vuitton burns bags to remain scarce This is far from what Louis Vuitton wants. Louis Vuitton needs to remain rare and desirable. Therefore, instead of going for discounts, the brand burns the unsold pieces.
What percentage does Fashionphile take?
– 15% of the sale price for the portion of a sale price in excess of US $3,000.
Can you return on Fashionphile?
Yes! We want you to be happy with your purchase. All item(s) must be returned to FASHIONPHILE within thirty (30) days of the purchase date with tags attached and in the original condition in order to receive a full refund.
Do you pay tax on Fashionphile?
Fashionphile.com sells bags directly from its website and on eBay. The company collects sales taxes from customers who live in California, but not from people who live in other states, Davis said. … But the purchases aren’t really tax free under the law.
Does Fashionphile use affirm?
No, Fashionphile does not accept Affirm financing.