- What is the conversion process?
- What is a good synonym for similarly?
- What is it called when everything looks the same?
- What’s another word for calculating?
- What is the opposite of conversion?
- What is the opposite of covert?
- How do you use conversion in a sentence?
- What is another name for conversion?
- What is the opposite word of convert?
- How do you say same in different ways?
- What is conversion and example?
- What is a spiritual conversion?
- What does conversion mean?
- What is another word for the same as?
- What is the opposite of convict?
- What is the difference between change and convert?
What is the conversion process?
In general, the conversion process works by applying rules that convert incoming data from one converter state to another.
The conversion process searches for the first rule that matches the incoming data, and then applies the action associated with that rule.
What is a good synonym for similarly?
RELATED WORDS AND SYNONYMS FOR SIMILARLYanalogously.comparably.comparatively.consonantly.correspondingly.equally.equivalently.evenly.More items…
What is it called when everything looks the same?
indistinguishable. interchangeable. like. like two peas in a pod. look-alike.
What’s another word for calculating?
SYNONYMS FOR calculate 1 count, figure, cast. 3 design, plan, intend, mean.
What is the opposite of conversion?
What is the opposite of conversion?stagnationidlenessremissionstandstillsuspensiondelayhaltpausepostponementreprieve6 more rows
What is the opposite of covert?
Covert means secret or hidden. … Covert is the opposite of overt, which means obvious, or in full view.
How do you use conversion in a sentence?
Conversion sentence examplesThe conversion of the gravel road into a paved road made it much easier for riding bikes. … A common conversion while cooking is deciding how many ounces are in a cup. … When he was in Europe he went to the bank to handle the conversion of his money into the local currency.More items…
What is another name for conversion?
Find another word for conversion. In this page you can discover 60 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for conversion, like: passage, transfiguration, passing, reversion, transformation, metamorphosis, changeover, growth, metabolism, turning point and alteration.
What is the opposite word of convert?
change; adapt: hold, leave alone, stay, refuse, wait, endure, persist, stagnate, remain, idle, keep.
How do you say same in different ways?
What is conversion and example?
0. A conversion is defined as an exchange from one unit of measure to another. An example of conversion is exchanging dollars for euros. An example of conversion is figuring out how many cups are in a liter. noun.
What is a spiritual conversion?
First, spiritual conversion involves a change of the core desti- nation of a person’s life. … Taken together, spiritual con- version radically alters a person’s understanding of the sacred, the self, relationships, and one’s place in the universe.
What does conversion mean?
the act or process of converting; state of being converted. change in character, form, or function. … a physical, structural, or design change or transformation from one state or condition to another, especially to effect a change in function: conversion of a freighter into a passenger liner.
What is another word for the same as?
Equivalent in meaning or effect. tantamount. alike. close. commensurate.
What is the opposite of convict?
What is the opposite of convict?acquitclearaccusechargeexoneratepardoncommendpraiseblamelet go2 more rows
What is the difference between change and convert?
As verbs the difference between change and convert is that change is to become something different while convert is to transform or change (something) into another form, substance, state, or product.